Lerp and Normalize
Normalize and Lerp convert a range of values to a different range of values.
Useful for when you need 2 parameters to scale together, but the individual parameters' ranges are arbitrary – one parameter scales from 3 to 7, while the related parameter scales from 13 to 46…
Set each parameter's range: A and B.
Normalize inputs a parameter, and outputs a value between 0 and 1.
Lerp inputs a value between 0 and 1, and outputs a parameter.
Each node can optionally be clamped between the A - B range values.
09-16-19 – small update to Lerp node to prevent doing the math twice.
- changed in_low - in_high to in_A - in_B on Normalize node
- changed in_low - in_high to out_A - out_B on Lerp node
- changed Lerp.output to lerped
- simplified clamp logic on Lerp node
- added link to this page in nodes' Documentation URL setting
- new icons