Ogee and Cyma Ramps
2 more bezier nodes for ogee and cyma ramps:
OgeeRamp creates a vertical bezier ramp
CymaRamp creates a horizontal bezier ramp
- height and width set the start and end points of the ramp (values can be negative)
- segs sets the number of segments of the ramp
- tension (0-1.25) sets the slope of the transition.
.0 adds no tension to the bezier curve
.5 makes a perpendicular transition
1+ over-drives the curve to create a "hump"
- transition (0-1) moves the bezier's "mid-point" towards the start/end of the ramp
transition vertically on OgeeRamp
transition horizontally on CymaRamp
- tension and transition are clamped so the "hump" cannot exceed the height or width of the ramp
- shift_origin moves the shape's X-Trans to the end of the ramp